the queen turned 16 yesterday and, of course, we had to throw a party because what sweet 16 birthday does not deserve a party!!????
things we have learned in the 16 years of queendom compliments of our girlie:
1) eating your own poop will not make you sick.
2) there is such a thing as too much water obsession.
3) she is quick like a ninja when trying to sneak something.
4) the only crushes that we have been able to pinpoint so far are on chuck e cheese and woody.
5) no matter the disability, a girl likes to look good as the queen has proved every time she checks her outfits in her mirror before she leaves.
6) she also checks her butt out when wearing a swim suit. (i am telling you ladies, we always like to look good)
7) she makes us laugh!
8) she has an uncanny ability to suddenly burst out with words or sentences then leave us hanging for more.
9) she is the happiest person i have ever met in my life.
10) when she is sad, which is rarely, it breaks our hearts because of the depth of her sadness.
11) when she looks at you, i mean really looks at you with her full attention, it takes your breath away.
12) she hates dogs yet checks out books from the library all about dogs.
13) she is obsessed with green things.
14) she is a social butterfly. if she actually talked, i know we would be getting constant correspondence from school asking her to stop talking.
15) she likes to carry around bottles of tide detergent. why? we still don’t know.
16) we were told she would never come out of her own world to be in ours; turns out, not only did she do that, she also brought us into the beautiful world of emma.
last night we threw her a party, and although no alcoholic beverages were served, we did get a full two-finger shot of the queen…….and it made us giddy.